limes , juiced + 2 wedges
soy sauce or tamari
hot sauce (Crystal)
1 can or bottle
your favorite light beer
When a beer isn’t enough and a Bloody Mary seems like too much, enter: the Michelada. Perfect for a BBQ, brunch, just any kind of daytime drinking, really.
- Pour Tajin salt into a small dish or tea saucer in an even layer.
- Rub a lime wedge on the rim of a pint glass and dip in the Tajin to make a salt rim.
- Add the lime juice, soy sauce, and hot sauce to the glass.
- Fill half way with ice and add beer.
- Sprinkle with more Tajin salt and garish rim with the remaining lime wedge.
Enjoy in some chill daytime light